Onja is a social enterprise empowering gifted students to code their way out of poverty – Highly intelligent teenagers from extremely poor communities learn to code, increase their earning power by a factor of 25, and later pay forward education for future students. This model has potential to bring opportunity to the world’s poorest students, on an enormous scale.
We are looking for a marketing superstar to join our startup team in Mahanoro, a beautiful beach town in Madagascar and lead our marketing as we fundraise for our 2018 class. The position is for three months starting as soon as possible. If there is a need for ongoing marketing after three months a permanent position may open.
- Develop marketing strategy and plan
- Content Promotion: Promoting our existing content to media, influencers and on social media.
- Content creation: Depends on the marketing strategy developed. May involve producing articles, photography, and website improvements.
- Marketing expertise
- Native Level in English, or close
- Can work independently
- Results driven
- An eye for design, photography or videography skills would help but are not essential.
- Living Stipend
- You will need to fund your own travel, but depending on flights, the living stipend should pay back your travel costs. (It is greater than you’ll need to live).
Overall you can expect to more-or-less break even across the three months.
Please send Sam (email@example.com) a message if you are interested. If you use linked-in please include a link to your profile and feel free to attach a CV. We look forward to hearing from you!